Throwing a party? Then the Evite alternatives site can make you do that with ease. A well known social platform used for planning, creating and managing online invitations.
Since we know some news is circulating that for some reason Evite services are not being good for some time. And maybe that is the reason why you came here to find some Evite alternative websites, where you can make customized invitation cards for happy hours. 🙂
And that is the reason why we have written this post for you. So it can help you in choosing from the dozens of other service websites which are on the internet right now.
Here at InnovationFunda, we will share with you some best Evite alternatives lists, But before moving forward. Let us know a little about Evite.
What is Evite?
Evite is an event organiser website made to create invitations with a very simple interface. Launched in the year 1998 and co-founded by Al Lieb and Selina Tobaccowala.
It provides you with tons of designs to choose from and all that is to make your birthdays and special home events a memorable moment. It is a free service based website which runs on advertisement revenue. This online invitation service is called “an Evite” in general.
Evite does not only used to make customized invitations and emails but also give you party ideas as well. Let’s have a look at How Evite services work before moving on the list of Evite alternatives.
How Evite works?
Being a Party host, you just need to enter the email addresses of all the guests you want to invite and Evite automatically sends a mail to all of them.
Each of the guests can have one of four options to choose from: “Attending”, “Not Attending”, “Maybe”, and “Not yet replied”. Every other guest can reply with additional comments except the one “Not yet replied”.
Below are the features of Evite that will help you understand it better.
- Create or customize digital invitations for different occasions and events.
- Send those invitations to your guests via text, email, or a shareable link
- RSVPs tracking makes you easy to plan, from sending messages to managing everything you can do at Evite
- It sends automatic updates to remind every invited guest(or just those who haven’t responded yet)
- Invite any number of people, update your event settings anytime, or control notifications of invitation.
- Select from a library of latest free and Premium digital invitations for any events and big occasions, a well-organised category of event and keyword search bar.
- Create invitations in no time using Evite, customize title, time, location, and host message of the event just by tapping on it.
- Customize free design templates with your stored library of photos, or you can fully personalize the premium invitations and envelopes.
- View event details and stay awake so far on the go – you’ll never miss a notification regarding the invitation.
List of 10 Evite alternatives
Here comes the list of 10 best Evite alternatives which will be going to help you in creating invitations for your events and special occasions.
This is one of the best Evite alternatives you can ever find, founded in 2006 and gained massive popularity since after getting featured in many publications such as Parents, Real Simple, O Magazine, Ladies’ Home Journal, Women’s Health and more.
And Won Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) award for its usability.
When it comes to planning an event or a party then the only name comes in mind is PunchBowl, it helps you from very beginning to the end.
It also keeps an eye on guest arrival, those who can make up to the party and those cannot.
PunchBowl’s free to use Mobile app with a clean user interface gives an edge over the services and features it provides to the users.
Features of PunchBowl-
- 1000s of Handmade and digital invitation Art
- Templates of all category like Birthdays, Baby Showers, Weddings, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and more.
- Iconic character invitations for kids
- Quick list-making of the guest.
- Send Invite through email or text message
- Keep track of RSVPs through PunchBowl
- Schedule invitation card delivery at date and time of your choice.
Another best Evite alternative of this list. The best thing about Anyvite is that you will love the interface which is clean, simple and highly functional.
Launched officially in 2008, A free site made for event invitation creation and group organization. Anyvite provides the most efficient way to create simple and fancy invitations for users.
Also, it offers some free and necessary tools which help users to organize and communicate with the invited guest throughout the event.
Get it on your mobile smartphone start tracking your guests reply over the invitation. It also allows your guest to invite his friend to your party and you can set the numbers of person he/she can ask to.
Features of Anyvite –
- Choose from tons of invitation designs
- Configure invitation options
- Add videos and pictures
- Track on guests
With a little creative mind, PurpleTrail can help you in designing a beautiful invitation of your choice. It provides you with fully customizable invitation cards like graduations, baby shower, parties, Christmas and delivery system in addition.
Comparing to any other Evite alternative, PurpleTrail gives you the best experience over partying ideas.
Creating and sending invitations to your guests is an easy task, you just need to sign up before start customizing themes of your choice.
Features of PurpleTrail –
- Easy To Create – Adding images and videos are now easy and fast!
- Quality That You Will Feel – High quality printed and digital cards available in stock.
- Access From Anywhere – You can access your account easily from the iPhone, iPad app or from the web.
- Fast Shipping – Shipping options are available at speed.
4. Paperless Post
Paperless Post is an online invitation design company founded in 2009 based in New York City. It became partners with some famous leading fashion designer companies that helped it to gain popularity.
The only company started printing high-quality stationery in 2012, then its partners produced original work with designers like Kate Spade.
This is one of the best alternatives of Evite in this list. Paperless Post online invitations make family/friends gatherings easier using online sharing services and tracking features.
It has over 400o templates to use which only 1000 are free for users and the rest of them are premium to be purchased. Unlike the others, it also provides you with varieties of themes for templates.
Features of Paperless Post-
- CSV uploading and exporting guest list made easy
- Track emails and collects RSVPs
- Add text, stickers, and emojis on your photos
5. Smile Box
Another best Evite alternative to share you with is Smilebox, where users can make memories by creating, sharing and trying on ready to use templates of invitations, slideshows, greeting cards, collages and more.
Just like the name, it will make you a smile on your face after using its services. There is so much of you can do with using Smile Box, you can create colleagues of your friends and family, add music to your invitations and lots more to do.
Being a new generation, if you don’t like to send invitations on email. Then using Smilebox you can easily send invitations to your guests on Facebook.
In 2019 latest update, they have changed the layout and added more than 1000 new and free templates which you can enjoy using right now.
Features of SmileBox –
- Choose from various formats
- Personalize your content and graphics
- Share your invites on emails and Facebook
Founded in April 2007 by Mariam Naficy. It was ranked 5 on LinkedIn’s 10 bay area startups. Minted is an online huge marketplace of independent designers and artists.
Minted organize design challenge where customers and artists vote for the best work, so they can bring it up to you. You get selective and fresh designs from the Minted creative community.
Another best alternative to Evite which you can use to create invitations for your events and send to your guest. Also, it allows you to track your RSVPs.
Send elegant online digital invitations to your friends and family using Greenvelope. You can also upload your own designs if you want to.
Greenvelope sends exclusive designs and invitations to your guests through mail or any other messaging service, in the digital envelope, liner, stamp and RSVP tracking.
Handpicked custom designs taken from various stationers, graphic artists, and painters across the world to bring you the most exceptional and modern online invitations that you may remember.
Personal specific functionality that will make you organize your online list of guest clearly and efficiently. Don’t like using emails or you don’t know mail addresses of all guests?
No problem then, Simply you can use Facebook to send the invitation to your friends and family.
Features of Greenvelope –
- Customizable designs made for you to fully enjoy the event
- Exclusive designs from Colin Cowie and Butter London designers
- RSVPs tracking will help you in tracking guests
- Schedule your event and remind the guests
- Do a survey to know the favourite music, dinner etc.
Another alternative to Evite is PsPrint, with almost 30 years, since this company is working on graphic designing.
It provides online digital printing services which include business cards, brochures, stickers, invitations, postcards, greeting cards and more updated stuff.
PsPrint assures providing high-quality online printing of invitations. Organise big events and rely on PsPrint for sending any kind of invitations using customizable templates.
Canva, the name itself speaks. Almost nobody can say that he/she doesn’t know about this service. We all know Canva is a free service website for making an outstanding professional template within a minute.
You can go to “Create a design” after sign up and then “Cards” and then “Invitation Cards” to make your own Invitation template using the editor and then send it directly from there to your guest’s mail addresses or on the Facebook.
Just like any other invitation services. Pingg puts its effort to make easier to create an invitation on a single page. That makes its user interface clean and simple.
It limits templates for free users, you need to get a premium paid version for unlimited customizable templates.
Pingg also provides a designer service who will help you make your invitation and event organising tips to make your party more exciting and remarkable.
The most lovable feature about Pingg is that it has a collection of invitation templates for every occasions and festival.
Finally, we are done with a list of 10 best Evite alternatives. In conclusion, I would like to say that all these Evite alternatives from top to bottom can have different features and user interface.
But all of them will allow you to make invitation cards as best as possible.
Before wrapping up, I must tell you that all these are free to use except some of them with additional features. Try them one by one and write your experience in the comment section below to let us know how you feel about this list.
At last, I would like to thank you for visiting our site. I hope you loved the article reading and found it useful. Cheers! 🙂