We use the internet for our daily basic needs and sometimes for some important meetings or online gaming sessions. But on all this, sometimes you need to know where and how your internet plan has been used.
More specifically you need to get analytics on how much data has been used in all your working hours, days, and years.
For all this, we have written this post for you so that you can easily set up this powerful internet speed meter lite for your personal PC after android.
Internet speed meter lite is an android application that monitors your internet data consumption. It also shows real-time data used in the notification pane. In other words, your internet data is all in your control. Control your data usage with the internet speed meter lite application.
Feel free to surf over the internet because you have control over the data through this app. There are other more exciting features of this app. We’ll be talking about all of them only on here at innovationfunda. 🙂
So, without wasting any more time. Let’s start with the guide to download internet speed lite for PC (Windows/Mac).
About Internet speed meter lite
Internet speed meter is an android app is developed by DynamicApps named company. This app shows you real-time internet usage. The app is completely Ad-Free.
The best thing about this app is that its ad-free. If you are looking for installing internet speed meter lite for pc then keep reading this full guide. As we will be telling you everything with step by step so that you can’t get confused with the installation process.
Here are some key features are given below to help you understand it better.
- Shows real-time internet MB usage in your notification or toolbar pane
- You can also check the internet data consumed on a monthly basis
- Gives a smart and fast user interface
- Easy to install it on any device
- Shows you the statistics of data consumed by both Wi-fi and mobile data separately
- Graph for monitoring last minute internet activity on the device
- Battery efficient to make you device burden-free
- Different coloured theme support
- It shows you real-time downloading and uploading speed
- Option to choose between the colour of the status bar
– Real-time speed update in the status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialogue appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of the current session
– Today’s app usage for mobile and wifi
– Realtime speed of running applications
A notification appears only when you are connected to the internet. You can change the priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when the connection is idle for a specified amount of time.
You can manually select the colour of the user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Also check – Viu App for pc
Steps to download Internet speed meter for PC(Windows/Mac)
As we have told you before that this application is officially available only for the android and ios. But we here we will be using Bluestacks or Nox app player to install and run it on PC (Mac or Windows).
Follow the below-given steps carefully to get your app downloaded and installed on pc.
- First of all, you need to download any one of Bluestacks app player or Nox app player for Mac/Windows.
- After successfully downloading any one of the app player mentioned above, Install it on your computer by following the instructions.
- Open the Bluestacks or Nox app player on your computer and go to the search bar on top of the home menu. And search for Internet speed meter lite app, then download it. or go through the manual link on the internet.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app successfully and installed it on the app player, Then you are ready to go.
- Now open the app and set up according to your need and enjoy the features.
In conclusion, I would say that you must give it a try if you want your internet data consumption and speed to be monitored and displayed over the notification panel your PC. I hope you guys have enjoyed the article and found it helpful. If you want to ask any questions regarding this post then you can comment down your message. Thanks for your visit.